Quote: being an overachiever can lend itself to a greater volume of failures and rejections.
In a short episode, Garrett goes over three things: getting comfortable hearing the word “no,” journaling the things that don’t happen, and the problems with being an overachiever!
Why you’ll love it: you will learn about Garrett’s journey in publishing her book, how she got comfortable hearing the word “no,” and you’ll learn how to count your non-blessings.
Greater message: never give up. Life is like fishing.
What is a Query letter: https://nybookeditors.com/2015/12/how-to-write-a-darn-good-query-letter/
Dare To Move on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2BB7oe7
Connect with host, Garrett Wood:
- Get leaner with #DareToEat crossroadsoffitness.com
- Find out about Garret’s Author life: dtmthebook.com
- Garrett trains you anywhere in the world: https://www.movewith.com/join/garrettnicolewood
- IG: @garrettnwood
- Podcast IG: @daretomovepodcast
- Garrett’s YouTube: https://bit.ly/2Dyd76z
[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/8406905/height/360/theme/standard/thumbnail/no/direction/forward/” height=”360″ width=”100%” placement=”bottom” theme=”standard”]